- I am a Licensed Midwife in the State of Virginia.
- I attend out-of-hospital births – you name where.
- Visits are at my office in Norfolk. Your children, friends, and family members are welcome at every appointment.
- Visits typically occur during normal business hours.
- The fee is a set package (fee is subject to change – please inquire for the current fee). I do offer a discount for full payment at 36 weeks for cash-pay families. I also require a $500 non-refundable fee.
- If you have a Medical or Health Savings Account, an invoice can be provided to you to get reimbursed from your account.
- Yes! You may use your credit card to pay, or you can use your Paypal account (a handling fee applies with these options).
- Medical Loan Finance Company offers interest-free loans to pay for my services in full upfront, and then you can pay off your loan as long as is needed beyond the birth.
- I serve both families who want to birth in water, and those who do not (I do have a birth pool available for my families to use; and can refer you to another one if mine is being used).
- I serve moms who are planning a vaginal birth after cesarean.
- I can bill insurance for those families whose insurance will reimburse them for my services.
- Military families welcome. Until TRICARE recognizes CPMs as authorized providers, I offer a discount to my military families.
- I can bill for Virginia Medicaid services. I do charge for services that Medicaid does not cover.
- I refer all moms for a hypnotherapy session because I have seen absolutely phenomenal effects for childbearing with the women I serve.
- Regular chiropractic care is a part of your prenatal care. I will refer you to local chiropractors who specialize in the needs of pregnant women.
If you have a question that has not been answered here or anywhere on this web site, email me.